View Single Post
Old 05-13-2004, 07:40 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
tootiredmom

I was also very glad to see this post cause I thought this was just happening to me. It was embarrassing to talk about. I am not over-weight, am tall, thin and blonde and very athletic. He still seemed to never be interested... would tell me, when I would ask, "okay, you can do it, but you have to do all the work and get it up." and he'd lie there and I'd try to make him enjoy it and he'd only say he liked to f***k me. Not make love. He turned down oral sex... and told me "you taste terrible!" How humiliating that was to me. Well, I just stopped asking and he then noticed and got a little interested and he started biting my nipples and other parts and then he almost raped me in the bath tub once. After that nothing is the same. I can't hardly allow him near me and now that he is sober, he wants it all the time and thinks if we do it, everything is okay. I was feeling so guilty about his problem, I'd have sex with him and I felt violated every time... even raped. No more. He can have it when I want it on my terms. Thanks for putting this out here.