Old 05-21-2009, 03:31 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
tallulah

Ok... tough love.. and I can say this stuff because I've been there BS'ing myself too.

The greatest lies are the ones we tell ourselves right? You are telling yourself that because you have told him how hard this is for you and he is behaving a certain way it is part of some design.. some master plan.. to cause you pain.

Now I'm not going to minimise what you feel. You are obviously hurting and that is ok. But.. and I can only go on what you have posted her in SR.. I think you are lying to yourself if you think he is even really considering your feelings in any way, let alone a negative one. This is logistics to him by what you have posted.

I can't really see a huge agenda in his actions.. but then I'm not looking.. because I'm concentrating on you.. and I can see some in yours. I'm not saying it is conscious but you are breaking up.. you are hurting and you are looking to this guy to ease your pain when he is part of causing it.. you are telling him get out swiftly from my life and don't look back yet you are angry when he doesn't respond in the way you would wish him to. You email about logistics with a few emotional bombs in the email.. and he responds about the logistics.. and you're pi**ed because he didn't pick up on you feeling bad or seem to care.

You are not over him. That's ok.. love wasn't quoshed in a day.. but be honest about that, feel your feelings and stop looking for validation or acceptance of them from him, stop knotting yourself up reading into what he does/says or getting angry because he doesn't do/say what you want/hope/expect.

Just get your stuff or leave it but.. if you are still reading this and don't want to kill me by now.. do one of them and then stop the rot. Go no contact and start moving forward. You.. to a better brighter future where whether he responds to your email or not says nothing about you or to you.

:ghug