Old 05-21-2009, 02:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
spiritedgrl123

You've got to be freakin' kidding me!!!!!

Just got home from work, and found that EXABF WAS here while I was at work. Came by in his big shiny new red truck and picked up all HIS stuff.

The kicker to it all is he brought back NOTHING of mine that I asked him for, NOTHING! Two items totalling over $200.00 and a marble "plate" that I had from when I was in my 20's with the Serenity Prayer on it!!!! Of course it was not valuable financially but to me sentimentally it meant a GREAT deal, as I bought it during a REALLY hard time during my marriage to a abusive EXAH, and there were times I know that it was the only thing that kept me going. I didn't know WHAT it really meant back then but I knew it meant something to me.......now it's gone for good, and irreplacable in my heart!!!!

I asked him SPECIFICALLY when we discussed him getting his things to bring my things back, but I guess that was to much to ask for.

I was sooooooooooo angry when I realized what he had done that my first reaction was to REACT and call/email him, but I didn't!

I figure I have two options.... #1- Email him and tell him I will be by his place Sunday for MY things-of course that drags it out ANOTHER 3 days with more hurt for me, or #2-just eat the cost of it all, mourn the loss of my plate and what it meant and let it go.

See I did NOT respond to his last email about MAYBE not being able to come here today-I ALWAYS respond to his emails, even if only briefly-but didn't the last time. And he knows me, and knows my temper so I am sure he knows I am ticked right now, and probally thinking that I will call/email him asking about my stuff.....so maybe this was just another attempt by him to drag it out some more, who knows. I even told him in the last email to him that all of this had me feeling depleted and sad-WHY would a person keep doing this to someone????? I would NEVER treat someone I cared fors feelings that way......How wrong it that?

I am REALLY disappointed right now, and hurt. Had I known he was up to this I would have made it a point to be here and hand his stuff over only when I got mine.....

Just soooooooooo very depleted and drained and unsure of WHAt to do next-if anything at all.

shelly

Note-he just emailed me and said that he didn't want to pack my stuff in the rental because he wasn't sure how the day would play out, and that he'd get with me one day next week and bring it out-Thursday is good for him-lol......and "I hope you guys have a beautiful weekend"........I emailed him back with a short note "just keep it".