View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 07:22 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Daisy09
Optimist

Originally Posted by justtired View Post

Can I just sell everything and move to Mexico???
Can my kids and I come with you?

Originally Posted by justtired View Post
I don't know what to do next. I finally have that "numb" feeling. I don't know how to feel and I don't know what my next move should be. I feel kind of frozen. It sure is nice to be staying with my friend, but I don't feel capable of making any more decisions. Don't know when to go back. I'm dreading any more conversations with him. This just sucks... :c020
I am in the midst of a crisis in my own relationship, due to my husband's heroin addiction, so I am not really in a position to offer advice or words of wisdom or anything, but what I CAN do is say that I know how you feel. It feels like I end every conversation about his addiction by telling him "I don't know how to feel and I don't know what my next move should be." I haven't kicked him out yet, because he does have an honest desire to quit and is taking steps in order to be able to do so, and because we have two small children who he is making a real effort to shield from this, but I have come very close. I have the "numb" feeling on and off, and continuing on with my daily life has been very, very hard. So I'm not sure if any of that's helpful or not, but at least you know you are not alone!