Old 05-16-2009, 06:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
vegibean

Need & want to share........tired and stressed-vent

So anyway, a lot is going on in my life. Some just regular "life" bummers but the little things pile up and seem to feel like life is picking on me. "Poor Me!"

Toothaches, speeding ticket, electrical issues that affect my bill (incredibly HIGH!!!!) coming home to my home with no electric with son in tow (been working on getting the electrical issue fixed for THREE MONTHS NOW!!!), work, and then the X husband. Not going to go there as I'm sure he still lurks on here as I know he had a screen name here before and I nailed him. So most of what's on mind in that regard I have to keep for myself and post it out there in the "public" forums.

In re: to the X, I've worked really hard this year to get my life back and while I am still climbing that mountain, there he is dragging me down.........in what ways he does. I was hurt tremendously through out our marriage and he continuously disregarded how I felt. Anyway, so it continues in other forms and I just wish he'd LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, we have a son together so I know that THAT is not going to happen. However, that marriage was so unhealthy I would like to put all of the "stuff" from it in another galaxy far, far away!!! *POOF* :burns

Wouldn't that be nice?

Anyway, I'm still so proud of myself, incredibly grateful for what I have accomplished, I have so much to smile about but you know how it is? When you know things are great but there's just those "things" that are just right there like the nose on your face. Can't ignore it and it's not going to go away?

Just feeling incredibly frustrated, stressed, emotionally and mentally drained. Talking to my sponsor, going to my meetings, coming here, spending time with my lil man, going to work, taking care of my business, I'm doing what I need to do but Whew!!!!! I just have a lot on my plate right now.

Thanks for letting me share.