Thread: Class of May
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 01:11 PM
  # 108 (permalink)  
ADayAtATime

Port,

We have a lot of crazy weather here in ohio too...
One day it's hot, the next it's chilly, rainy back to hot...lol.

Thank you for your words of encouragment and for not judging me.
You are right about the beer in the basement and maybe I should get rid of it...maybe someday I will

I am really pleased with myself so far...I know it's not many days, but I can't believe I made it to day 10 and most of the days were a piece of cake.
The other night, when hubby and I were at the store, there was some guy buying a 12 pack and I told my hubby that I'm so happy that I'm not drinking right now.
Sometimes when I think about having some beer, I remind myself of how I'm going to feel in the morning...then I think that's enough to turn me off to the idea all together.

We already know food is always a good way for me to say no to beer...so if I just keep eating, I think I will be ok

Thank you for talking with me...it shows you care and your probably thinking "What is this girl doing?" Leave it to me to stir up confusion.

Now I think that I will "finally" work on those cards.

Hey, have a great evening...I'm sure that I will be talking to you in a little while
Hugs my friend,
XOXO

P.S. I'm also proud of you for working on your days of sobriety...such a big accomplishment, you deserve a pat on the back. Keep it up, you sound like you have a real plan. A lot better than mine...LOL!!!