Thread: Class of May
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 11:32 AM
  # 102 (permalink)  
Room1

ADAAT, are you saying you are planning to drink some time in the future? I don't really understand why you are keeping the beers if you are quitting, if your not quitting for good, what do you think will be different in the future when you do decide to drink again? Just curious

If I had alcohol in the house, well I wouldn't, I would have drank it by now lol

Hey Allport glad to here you are feeling good after your tough weekend, whats the weather like up north? It's been raining here (south east)
all day!

I am having quite a good day today, I think it's day 7, I decided to try and sort the house out since I have let it go a bit, theres alot of work but I figure if I do a little at a time it will all add up till it's finished. First job is to throw away the unblievable amount of clutter I have accumilated, I have done 1/2 a room so far, that will do for one day! I have also decided to try and improve my diet somewhat, I gave up smoking over 5 weeks ago and have put on over a stone in weight so I went shopping and bought lots of fruit and salad instead of crisps and chocolate, well ok, there might be a small emergency bar of chocolate in the cupboard, but mainly it was fruit and salad lol.

Hope everyone is doing ok, hope everyone checks in who hasn't done recently.

Sax