View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 01:57 PM
  # 102 (permalink)  
jamdls

I'm a clean freak and organizational junkie I have no clutter in my home as it would drive me nuts and in some ways its a good thing because my home is not large-I only have 2 closets and one is 3/4 empty and the one in bedroom is 1/2 empty because for some odd reason I like mostly empty closets I go in there and sit at times and get very stressed if there is clutter or things out of place, I like my clothes up by color and all my clothes are in the closet because I like to get dressed inside the closet. My attic storage area is empty cause if I don't see something I forget about it and therefore don't need it so why have it. If I don't wear something for a year I give to Goodwill and that's good but it's also a pain when a year later I go looking for it and it is gone. My cleanliness etc is also a problem because if someone comes to my home they are bound to leave something out of place and they themselves become clutter. I don't think there is a single thing in my home older than say 5 years, except for some pictures and 2-3 family "heirlooms" my mom gave me it's like I have no past and the future means clutter so I'm stuck.