View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 12:13 PM
  # 99 (permalink)  
chrisbee65
GOD is CRAAAZZZYY about YOU!

So me....

I get this way, too.

What's been up with me is soooo many issues that basically wind up equalling I have a filthy house and still don't feel like cleaning it.

#1. I have been really sick - physically for about 5 months now...I almost think I'm getting better and I get hit hit 10 times worse. I can't seem to get well...and that is depressing enough all by itself....but.....

#2. When I am sick, my husband actually treats me like ****! He basically punishes me for not being well. He definitely doesn't do anything FOR me, he doesn't even try to pick up the slack around the house when I am sick, he screams and hollers at me for being lazy, sorry...then it gets ugly from there....

#3. As if 6 kids of my own shouldn't be enough for me to handle (yes 4 are "grown & gone" so to speak..but to anyone who has "grown" children knows---they are not "gone"), I still have a 10 year old and 9 year old at home.....so what does my husband decide to do...move my in-laws down from North Carolina to live with us so "we" (read ME) could "help" take care of them...they need to be in a nursing home...and let's just say my mother-in-law is well...a mother-in-law nightmare...and now the "woman of the house....so I guess I have some "displacemnet issues" there, as well...and lets just say my complicated marriage is now much more complicated...and I'm just more depressed....

#4. I have a 6 bedroom, 2 living rooms, 2 kitchens, 3 full baths overly large home...on my best days -- I need help keeping it clean...and I have not had a "best day" in a long, long, long time!

#5. My husband is ..hmmm...what is the worse curse word out there to describe a monsterous husband. We'll suffice to say the biggest improvement in my marriage is that he hasn't been physically abusive in about 5 years...but trust me, he has made up for it in his emotional abuse...(I know everyone will be screamming "why haven't you left? -- that's a whole 'nuther thread)

#6. I'm sick, I'm tired, I'm sick & tired...my house is absolutely a true representation of what is going on in the inside.

Well, I want to join in with ya'll and start changing my insides by working some on the outside at the sametime...this thread just hit so mightily close to home today...and I really do want to do SOMETHING! And I just got inspired by seeing someone else was struggling -- BUT DOING IT ANYWAY...and damnet...I want to, too!

So, so far, I swept off the stairs, I washed 2 loads of clothes and am fixing to get the ones out of the dryer and fold them & put the towels in the dryer.

I'm having my 10 year old unload the dishwasher & I'm going to try and load it before we have to leave to go to her softball game. And, yes my spirits feel a tiny bit better.

Thanks for the inspiration---hope we can continue to cheer each other on this week!

Chris B.