View Single Post
Old 05-12-2004, 12:03 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
best
Don't get undies in a bunch

I thank you all for the coments of this being a great thread. Thing is Mike telling of the moon is what started the thoughts of this thread.

Great thread MIKE.

The trees out behind my work flower every year. They fill the whole parking lot with the fragrance of beauty. Last year I took vacation for 3 days just before the trees flowered. A rain storm over the weekend before my coming back had taken all the flowers off the trees. Once they passed, all I could do is remember the year before and hope to be around when they flower this year. (maybe next week) It truely is a blessing to read the posts you all put here. As I read and reread them, I am feeling they would be here when ever I wanted to return. If the peace I feel inside ever leaves, a return to read your posts I am sure will bring back that peace.
Another thing I will be looking forward to this year (one of many) The rumble of Harley pipes in a tunnel. For any who have rode or ride they would understand the beautiful music that is to the ears.
Could fill pages but rather then sit here and type, I will be out looking for the sites and sounds of things that get listed here. A return when day ends will bring more memories (if I slow down and take things one moment at a time.)
We are on this earth but for a blink of an eye... enjoy every moment to the fullest.

Last edited by best; 05-12-2004 at 01:20 AM. Reason: cause I don't know how to type