Thread: Here we go...
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 05:20 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
sharon55

I had a great time at the birthday party. All my grandchildren were there my other two daughters and there husbands and a bunch of relatives and kids. A good time was had by all. My middle daughter did pull me aside to tell me that the AD called and was crying because her father told her that he wasn't paying for a lawyer for her. She said AD didn't say anything about the birthday girl or wish her a happy mothers day it was all about AD and her legal issues. So....middle daughter told her she couldn't talk to her now that she had a party and it wasn't a good time. She also mirrored back to AD that they haven't charged her w/ anything yet but the State Police investigator told her that the DA said he would give her immunity from prosecution if she told the truth. So... if she tells the truth she shouldn't need anything but to have them put it in writing. What did you say you needed a lawyer for...then she hung up. Life goes on and I'm learning alot about my codie ways and why I've done things the way I did letting her get away w/ being so disrespectful and a down right **cth. I guess the buck stops here!! I really am thankful to have all of you to support me and I truly do draw much needed strength it takes me to be tough from all of you!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much! Hugs to all of you strong women.