Thread: Here we go...
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 07:13 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
sharon55

The saga continues. So now my daughter is in a tx program. She did get into trouble with the law as a result of the auto accident (drug parafanalia found outside the car). The driver of the car is a dealer and she's IN LOVE w/ him. He's hiding out in another rehab becuase he's been in trouble before. He and his mother are keeping my daughter very close because if she tells the truth the bf will go to jail for a very long time. Yesterday my daughter called me and told me that she isn't going to tell the truth and that lawyer wants 3K to defend her. Who's got 3K??? Not me. She asked me to call the lawyer today and find out what the retainer was. Shouldn't she be doing this? I can't put myself out there any further for all this mess she's gotten herself into. She just graduated from college and I cosigned her student loans so Im already stuck w/ that. Beside she doesn't see or can't see that the bf and his mother are just using her. She's an addict what other reason would the mother have?? She's only known her for about 8 weeks. Hello..... I just want to share and have you support me if you can or tell me why you don't think Im right