View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 07:34 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
connecian
Love is magical.

:praying MY AH is trying to wean off of Methadone. He just went from 35 Ml to 30 ML. It is a combination of he does not want to have to go daily as he does not care for the area that he needs to go to.

I also voiced a concern about reading what it does to fertility, as we are talking about haveing children. However tonight was REALLY bad for us. Since he is currently unemployed, and this is causing a huge financial strain on us, I was BAD!! I lost my temper and did something I try not to do.. vent out on him. Especially because he missed a dose today.

Of course, I mad him feel horrible, which made me feel horrible, and I wanted to just scream and turn back the clock.

I am wondering if any one has suggestions. ( not medical advice) to help.. he seems to not want to be doing anything as he is coming off of this methadone.

It is frustrating for me, he tells me that he is starting to have 'stinking' thinking again which also worries me. He was talking with an NA buddy tonight who said that he may be past a meeting and may need to go back to rehab.

Please, can anyone offer ESH?! I am sick with worry, and at myself. This seems tougher right now then when he came home from rehabs.