View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 09:23 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
CoF1984

Can't Believe It.

I can't believe that tomorrow (2009MAY05) will be my 90 days. It seems like just yesterday was 2009FEB05 (my sobriety date) and was signing up for this site and scared and nervous about meeting everyone for the first time. While I haven't been on here as much lately as I used to be primarily due to being preoccupied with a great number of projects, and what little time I'm here more so reading rather than posting, but between being here and going to AA meetings I don't think I would've made it this far. I greatly appreciate everyone here and all those that have been with me since my first post.

I know I sure feel a whole lot better that what I did 89 days ago. I'm able to deal with and cope with certain situations better than before. Albeit I still have a lot of work to do, but that's okay. Life's a lesson we never stop learning. I'm so happy I have the free time to read and post here and just so thankful for life, SR and all the friendships I've made here. Hope everyone here is doing well, or well as can be expected at least. And thank you so much to everyone here.

Wes