View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 05:05 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
JenT1968

on top of cupbords, in his sports equipment, in the garden, in flower pots, in the flower borders, in juice cartons, in sports drinks, in the airing cupboard, behind the toilet cistern, in the toilet cistern, behind books in the shelves, under clothes in his drawers, in shoes in shoe racks, in bins, under bins.......

it's endless really. anywhere you can squeeze a small bottle.

sooo....he is INJECTING ORANGES WITH VODKA TO SUCK DURING THE DAY.

take a step back my lovely and think about that...... (believe me) I reallyknow its insanely hard when you are in the situation and you are not used to thinking that people who profess to love you would stare you in the face and swear that black is white..... but try and imagine if a sister or friend or daughter or son said that about someone they knew.....

....... are you still "suspecting" that he is an alcoholic?

me, I'm convinced already with that one sentence.

I don't think you need to look for the hidden bottles, nothing is going to be any more convincing than the oranges and vodka thing, and it can drive you crazy (did me, plus AH uses it as a thing to throw at me when he's feeling attacked, because he knows I'm ashamed of it).

so, you have the information now,
WELCOME!!

have a look around, read the stickies up the top and see if you can find some things that will help your life become better (irrespective of his choices). I am glad you found us, others will be too