Old 05-02-2009, 05:16 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  
Aysha
Looking For Myself...Sober

I am just in a sad place lately. Its normal I guess. I get that stuck feeling after so long. I am so se to living crazy that doing the same thing everyday like clock work gets to me for some reason. I should be glad. At least I know my day wont end in jail or dead or something like that.
I didnt feel the relapse over the puppy. I was feeling that way before that. And I have owned 2 dogs before that. Both from puppies. I had the first one for about a year and I ran away when I was 16 from my aunts house in TN and jumped a plane back to FL and left the dog.
Then I had my baby girl Ashley who I got when she was a puppy and we had her for about 6 yrs until our neighbor poisined her along with 4 other dogs in the neighborhood.
Little dogs seem to be more needy. Maybe its just me.
Anyway..Thx everyone. I gotta stop letting myself feel like this. Like this is it in life.
Ho Hum lifestyle. It sux being a responsible adult. It really does.

And what made it all so horrible about the puppy. Was seeing my poor cousins reaction. I mean he was hysterical. He grabbed the puppy back abd was begging to keep her and crying. I hate to see him hurting like that. Actually it ripped my heart out.
He is going through so much already.