Old 05-01-2009, 06:04 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Sweets79
To thine own self be true

I feel like I keep venting...I'm sorry :(

I just had to come online and post...I had wrote that I had gotten into an arguement last night with the person I'm living with..today I had told this person that I've been trying really hard to get my mind off drinking, so maybe we could play a video game together...I'm trying to do ANYTHING to get my mind off drinking and all these other personal problems I'm having that constantly run through my mind...I'm not familiar of how to work the controls on the game yet, so I thought it would be fun if we would do it together so I could learn...Instead of it being something fun, I got an attitude from this person for not knowing what to do, (I'm even the one who got this person the game system as a gift)...I was laughing about it, trying to work the controls, I thought it was kind of fun...but instead of making it fun, I'm getting looks and just made to feel like I'm being an annoyance...This was supposed to be a fun thing...something to help me get through this freakin night...I finally found something that I might be interested in doing, I don't have many hobbies...I really don't want to sound like a whiner, but it really makes me feel like crying, that when I try to do something constructive (with a socalled person who cares about me.).. to get my mind off drinking, I get belittled over something so stupid, that's just supposed to be fun..I hope this doesn't sound immature, because it's more than just playing a video game...it's something I needed to do tonight to help me not drink, and I get treated badly for it...I really need to move as soon as I can...and I know if I keep drinking that will never happen, I will just keep being in a state of numbness and depression..it's just hard working on sobriety and doing job hunting at the same time..God, I want a drink...Thanks for listening.