View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 11:50 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  
CrackQuack

Originally Posted by SHawk25 View Post

I didn't place any seeds in anyone here. We all know that none of us are the same. All have different issues.. My issues were being careless in life, NOT cause I'm an alcoholic. Alcoholics know they can't drink, nothing I'm saying about myself is going to sway them.. We are all individuals here.
Actually, after reading part of this thread, my addiction is telling me I could go out and try a few hits of crack and control my using...
And then I remembered who is the addict and who is sure he is not..
-I- know I am an addict. One is too many and a thousand is never enough for me. I cannot control my crack consumption. Once I get started, there is no ending it. I will spend until the bank is in the negative. Sell things to get money for crack. Steal for it. And, if I go on long enough, I am sure I would sell myself for it.
Don't see any of that happening to you? Well, good. I really hope you have come to the right conclusion. I support your decision.
Just don't try crack, OK?? It's wicked bad. I know I can have a beer every now and again, but swore everything off until I've got a year of no crack use under my belt. And then, if I feel like it, I'll have a beer with my wings at the local wing joint. If I don't, no sweating that either.
I swore everything off because my Sponsor suggested it. She felt that my substituting was leading me back full circle to using crack again. I think she was right. I've not touched any of the other things, and sure enough, I haven't touched the crack either. Wow.. Hate it when other people are right and I am wrong. LOLOLOL
Shawk, best of luck to you. I hope you do stop by once in a while and say Hi, if everything works out. If it doesn't, I know I'll be here for you too. No I told you so's, no judgment...None of that. Just a big welcome back. :ghug3