View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 09:07 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Angelic17

Originally Posted by NeedingHelp7 View Post
Freedom...when he told me I just said ......"hmmm." Then I thought there has got to be more to this phone thing that I don't know.

Inanotherlife, Thankyou for replying your experience to this!!! I needed to hear it!! And that is a lot of phones in 2 years!!! It's possible AH has exchanged phones more often than he tells me. I think sometimes he feels guilty and comes out and tells me in parts. This is one part to many.

Angelic, Thats okay. No we haven't been together in 2 years, but the drama doesn't end on his part. I just don't enter into it any more. I just needed to know about this phone thing. In fact his first couple of phones that got "lost" or in the "toilet," that is what he said was the cause, a bad case. But it continually happened after he got a new tight phone case. So I felt there was more to it.

I was a little traumatized yesterday with this new news, but today is a new day.
This has made me a little wiser. So thankyou all for sharing.
You are probably right, and there is more to it. If he is in active addiction, God only knows what he does with his phone to get drugs. I do understand the situation. Tough Love. I feel sorry for his little boy. He needs a clean dad.