View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 08:22 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Angelic17

Originally Posted by NeedingHelp7 View Post
Something continually happens to my AH's cell phone. He is always losing it, two fell in the toilet, he told me today it got ran over. It just happens too often to be a coincidence. I'm suspicious.....any clues?

NeedingHelp, I would never tell someone to buy something for someone who treats them poorly. However, when I read this post, it said my AH's cell phone is always getting lost or something happens to it. Not my Ex addict husband. I don't know you, so I didn't realize that he treated you so poorly. If you read my post, It was written under the impression that you two were still together. And I took your initial post as though you were trying to figure out if he is really losing his phones or just ducking you or lying. I wrote that because I felt that maybe you wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. Under the impression that you two were together. I had one phone that kept popping off my waist. And I eventually lost it. I was just trying to tell you that the case I bought for my phone put and end to that problem for me.
I'm sorry I misunderstood you.

Freedom, Do you understand why I told her that now? I would never tell a woman, to be so kind to a man who treats her poorly. I was misinformed.
I had a totally different impression of the situation.
I just went by what I read in the initial post.
Go easy on me honey. LOL I'm a woman too.
My first husband was an abuser, and I wouldn't give him the time of day.
He was a liar, an alcoholic, a cheater, and he is a horrible father to my son.
What more can I say,? except I understand where your coming from.
PEACE