View Single Post
Old 05-09-2004, 10:39 PM
  # 74 (permalink)  
marriedtoit

Re: Famous phrases from the A in your life

Where do I start! I have probably heard each and everyone of these at some point but here are some of the ones I hear most frequently.

"I have a disease." I guess it's ok to get stinking drunk if you admit you're an alcoholic.

"You're the reason I drink. You're always such a b****." Gee, I wonder why???

"All you do is sit on your a** all day." Mind you, I've been supporting my A for 26 years because he has NEVER worked and he sure feels obligated to spend all that money I earn sitting on my a** all day! He never complains about the big house in a nice neighborhood and the brand new SUV he's driving!

"I swear I didn't take money out of the bank." Well that's funny because the account's short several hundred dollars again. I guess I must have forgotten I went and withdrew $500. Silly me.

"You never want me anymore. Who's your new boyfriend?" Why would I want another man. I can't stand the one I have! I find this comment extremely annoying because he HAS cheated on me and even has a child with another woman.

"Who would want you? You're such a fat b****." I'm 5'4" and weigh 110 lbs. I don't think I qualify as fat.

"There's something wrong with you. You're the only person in the world that doesn't drink or do drugs." Well then good for me. I must be special!!

And the one comment that drives me absolutely over the edge that I have to hear whenever I confront him about his drinking problem......

"Well so and so drinks more than I do or you should see what so and so does." I don't care! I'm not married to so and so!!