View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 12:44 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
yeahgr8

I've never not had money or opportunities, i pick the country where i want to work, am popular, have good friends etc etc...i'm still a major pisshead though! It doens't matter if you are sleeping under a bridge or sleeping at a 5 star hotel, it still ***** with you. I don't know how long you been drinking but at 37 i have tried everything myself to get this **** under control and/or to stop it. I'm going into rehab on the 10th May (this pisses me off i would have gone in last week but had to sort my stuff out, into storage, get a cat sitter etc), 12 step, and quite honestly am going to do whatever the guy says...to a tee! Couple of years ago i would have agreed with you but now i feel so ****** i think i might listen this time! This is ******* bollocks and it is like a hamster running on his treadmill, getting absolutely nowhere and never moving forward. So after my antics yesterday another day of feeling rough, angry, self obsessed coming up...lovely! But at least i'm not ******* listening to anyone lol

Good luck!