View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 11:24 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
firestorm090

What bugs me the most is when someone has a few years of not drinking, so they think they have all the answers. If all our lives were so damn easy to normalize, don't you think we would have done that years ago? Not every shell can recapture the seed. I became downright belligerent with these guys whom I hardly know, only met a couple of times, because they positioned themselves to know me, to address me like I was just like them, well, I'm not. I've never spent a night under a bridge in my life. I would be extremely hard pressed, if not suicidal, before I would share a bottle of wine with anyone, much less a couple of guys who slept under a bridge. Hey, sure, I could one day go there, sure I could one day lose my teeth, sure I could one day lose my home, my family, but then again, one day, hell I may become President. ( Not likely, considering my DUI.) What the hell is wrong with people these days? You don't have to answer, there is no answer, people are just plain weird, that's it and I'll be damned if they will have any input into just how I can straighten out my life, while asking me for a smoke. Come on, one of these guys said he had two years without a drink, what's up with that??

OKAY, I've said enough. If I'm booted off here, please know I appreciate all who have tried to help me.