Thread: Here we go...
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 02:34 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
sharon55

thought maybe you might all be around today and can offer me some advice about where to go from here.....my addicted daughter got into a car accident late yesterday afternoon about 300 yards from the house from the looks of the car he must have been flying but landed after rolling it over in a big wet ditch the state police and the ambulance were called my daughter was a passenger in the car the state trooper found spoons in the ditch and im not sure if they found the drugs or not we live in a really rural area w/o many services so to tell you the truth i am hoping that they found something to make an arrest over (don't want to sound neg but this has to stop) i had laid down some rules after she spent a week in addiction/crisis center but most of them have gone by the wayside except her getting herself into a program it only took a month but she's supposed to start next week..as for the freak drug dealing bf i don't want him calling my house anymore...got any good advice for me?? I'd like nothing better than to show her the door but where does she go?? there isn't a town for 15 miles in each direction i need your advice, your support and your love