View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 12:23 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
CrackQuack

Well, I just paid his phone bill. We got some lunch and I feel great for doing that for him. I do get ONE benefit though. I get to play on the computer at his house. His phone and DSL are tied to the same bill. So, for this month, we've got internet! And TV. His dish is on the same bill too. I just feel great, free, happy, whatever you want to call it, for helping him. Though I am getting paler as we speak.. hahaha.. OK, type. I think I might be getting a contact high off of my truck, though. I have no experience with coolant vapors and what problems might arise from it. I have both doors wide open, in the sunlight, trying to let the carpet dry and every time I stick my head in there, I come out feeling a bit fuzzy... I know it can't be good for me, so I hope it dries out in an hour or so, in this nice, sunny, day, so I don't have to worry about it. Stupid heater core...
Anyway, it is a beautiful day. Thanks everyone. I never thought I'd love telling on my addiction, but it makes such a huge difference in recovery, I cannot believe I've covered for it so much in the past. DOH!