Old 04-16-2009, 04:24 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Jimba

Here's the the thing Dr. Left town until wed.. He gave me a script of 2 8s a day. I was fine with out the Meds., I took one and now I want to take another one. I feel content to do nothing be nothing. I know that a week later it changes but I have either got to get the drugs under control and stick with the program or go through the pain. Every Dr has a different program with this stuff. I have a great deal of respect for him and hope when I see him on wed I can figure out how to be honest with myself and him. I have in my life been mostly involved in non physically addictive drugs save booze. This is a real bummer I just want to go to an island no smokes no coke sugar wheat cheese and cleanse my body maybe there is no such place its like once you pop your cherry thats it.

All I want is to love and be loved. Drugs don't love you back and things don't love you back and thats what I choose Things and Drugs.

You hold on you have come a long way. Your bulldog is a cutie and will always love you , you are lucky for that.

You can answer in private if you want I am curious as to what your history before the sub and age and stuff. Its hard to compare experience without backround.