Thread: New Here
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 03:54 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
tjohnson

Thank you all for your advice. Last night didn't get any better he came to my house and went outside and hung out with my kids. Instead of wanting to talk to me and make sure I am ok he just totally ignored the problem. He has went to 1 AA meeting and that is it. My sister is an addict but she has been clean for almost 6 mo. now and she is dating a guy that is an alcoholic that has been sober for sometime, they all 3 sat down night before last and he told them his story and he told them his. Mys sister said it seemed to go good and I kinda have a feeling thats why the big arguement yesterday. My sister says he knows he is powerless over this and is pissed about it so he has to take it out on somebody. He is going to the methadone clinic and has been since October he feels that he is clean because he isn't popping illegal pills but I feel that the clinic is just a way for him to legally get his fix. IDK I am trying to stay positive but it is really hard. I keep hearing it's a disease, it's just the disease talking but this disease is affecting me too and bad!