View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 04:51 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
escape artist

Utopia, I know what you are saying as that is what everyone around me were saying too. i was craaaaazy! I have another job which i have been working in for a year-but it is straight commission in real estate! and they all think i am reaaaallly craaaazzzy now. I admit I feel fear. But this just felt like the right thing to do for now. So I have work to do, yet I don't have that guilt of neglecting my children anymore either. and i am trusting as you are that I will be guided to a better way....I am in so many transitions right now....i am moving out of my house of 14 years, but i am so ready to, I am moving into another house which i have been rehabbing, and i am also about to get married. Plus what i left from my old job i am facing the same insane behavior at the new job with the battle ax at the desk-- so to DirtMagnet--I know how you feel also about attracting the crazies....but that aside, I realize i have almost all the high stressors going on in my life, and i can't begin to tell you which one scares the crap out of me the most!! trying to go one day at a time is about the best i can do right now.