Old 04-13-2009, 10:26 AM
  # 81 (permalink)  
deadboy1977

Firestorm, you are right the story sounds all too familiar...
There have been times when I know there was a guy at her house (or at least very suspicious feeling - i.e. saw an energy drink in her recyclables which I know she didnt drink, etc.) - i.e. I know she was hammered, was talking to me, had to go all of a sudden, I tried to call her back and no answer for hours or at all (like 11PM or so). She always seems to get hammered around/by 10PM for some reason. I was going to let her move in for a MONTH only - i.e. she would still keep her other place and all and just move essentials over with me - we would see how it would work. Major problem is we are 2 hrs away with work and all. We then talked about splitting the weeks up for a month but that never was finalized yet. I figured that I could then see how she would be for the month. I know every person and situation is different so I like to give people the benefit of the doubt so I figured the month would not hurt. We are esentailly together now 50-80% of the time - the times we are not she binge drinks of course! I am thinking to stick with her another month as stated in a previous post - until after her BD. I am drafting a note to her - I may give it to her then or sooner if I am finished with all the nonsense. I will share it on here when its done and see what you all think.......