Thread: Need to Vent
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 01:42 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Nina Kay
Still Standing

Hi SisofD. I know that we haven't talked in a long time. Long enough that I've only recently read the posts of when you lost you brother. This breaks my heart for you. I remember when you first came here to SR. My daughter used to come here at that time and talked to you about her brother, my son. So I felt an instant connection with you. Please know that I do care about what you're going through. I'm so sorry about all of your pain. Each one of these causes of for your broken heart and extreme pain is more than enough to deal with by itself. All of them together is very overwhelmingly traumatic. If you have opportunities to seek counseling, I would think that this would be the time to do that. Do you go to Alanon meetings or other meetings like this? If not, I would strongly suggest that you do that. They will help with what you've gone through in every area, I promise, and you will make some friends that will be able to understand what you're feeling, at a whole deeper level than others.

My husband's family is like you've described your Dad. It's a very hurtful situation for sure. Your's is a much worse scenerio in so many ways. Hang in there, Sis. Please try to feel my supportive and caring arms around you, hugging you. Keep coming back here to talk about it all.
(((((((((((((((Tight Squeeze Hugs of Support))))))))))))))))