View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 11:44 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
life

Hey there,

Hey there buddy. I also jumped off the bridge at less than 5mg after around 3 years hovering around 140mg. Icould not go thru it. After about 124 hrs I was about to shott myself in the head with a .45 caliber 1911. Before I did that I reached out to get some suboxone. I ended up taking that for a year before I tapered down and quit. Ive been completely off and clean for 6 weeks + 1 day. I even quit smoking cigs last week. I do not understand how he will get through it from the info provided, but some people have that strength and will. I think if he can stick with it it is definitely a good thing. more power to hiim and things will get bearable after about 7-10 days from what ive heard, but days 3 - 7 i could not imagine going through again. Tah is why I was on suboxone for so long. The w/d from that was not bad at all, but I kept thinking back to methadone wd and that fear made me drag it on for a whole year. Anyways, I would love to give you some tips for the pain, but I tried weed, whiskey, and lorazepam and they all didnt really help. The best thing to do would be to take a steaming hot shower for a week. cuz that is the only thing that really alleviated most of the pain during the worst of it. Hope your budy makes it out. Im sure he will I can tell hes a strong willed person. I dont know if hell never do drugs again but he will beat this in the short term the long term is up to him