Thread: Detox
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 08:12 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
christin1225

Originally Posted by scaredtostp View Post
love ya christian, your doing great
Thanks! And you know that I'd get your iced cold cokes for you and I'd warm your blankets for you if I were there with you. l spent 30 hours in precipitated withdrawal when I started the Suboxone... when I read your post on the nurses bringing you the blankets... Mmmmm.... just the thought with what you're going through warmed my heart.

The best friend/enemy feelings... there's a post by Serenity Queen that I read a while back. When I read it, I wondered who had looked inside my head and my heart. I'll see if I can find it and bump it in case you haven't read it. Just today, I was having a "best friend" memory that I haven't had in a while. For about two minutes, it really had me fooled. It actually had me believing again that my oxys would make me okay with myself and with everything else in the world. Actually, they did do that for the first couple months but then in turned really nasty... really quickly. I'm glad that it only took a few minutes to remember looking into the mirror and hating the one who was looking back.