Thread: Project M
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 01:49 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
In a Tailspin

Originally Posted by Lonewolf515 View Post
He's 19 yrs old ...has two children and is a opiate/weed addict. He seems like he is 23 or 24.
I have to say it. I will be 31 in a few weeks. I have never been pregnant or even had a pregnancy scare........because I'm RESPONSIBLE. (not because I'm infertile!!) I have a hard time believing he was planning on having 2 babies at the age of 19. Doesn't exactly scream "I'm a responsible adult who makes good choices" does it? Add in the opiate and weed........and I agree. RUN!! I just spent 3 years of my life with an opiate/weed addict. And if couldn't get those, alcohol was fine, too. He was clean when I met him. Ask me how long that lasted. We lived together for 26 months of the just over 3 years that the relationship lasted. He was unemployed and living off of me for 15 of those 26 months. Just a little preview for you if choose to stay. But it is your choice. I, for one, have decided I need to be better at letting my head do some logical discerning at the beginning of a relationship. Before letting my heart get all involved, I need to make sure that I can be happy with WHO they are and HOW they live their life.

Hello............you labeled your post "Project M". If he has to be a project, he's not worth your time.

YOU CAN'T AND WON'T CHANGE HIM, MY DEAR!! Be very careful before you let your heart get all involved thinking you can "fix" him. It will destroy you.