View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 01:42 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
dolce7dolore

I don't feel like posting yet another thread, so I think I'll try this here. If possible, I would just like some thoughts on what to do, or what others would do in my situation.

I'm supposed to go and see my family this weekend. The good family, like my grandparents who are great people, my aunt and uncle, my gorgeous cousin, for Easter. But I don't know if I can. Also, my dad is going to be there and right now I'm not too excited to see him. Those family members have always been good to me. They of course know nothing of my pain, but I don't blame them for that, how could I? I'm a great pretender. I've just been so emotional lately and I really don't know if I can act around them this time. I don't think I can keep it up. But I can't just bring up all of my problems... it's Easter. I can't just ruin a decent holiday for all of them. They wouldn't understand it, especially since it would come out of nowhere for them. I don't want to be forced to act though. Also, I feel like if I don't go, I'll be pushing them away and isolating myself. For me, right now, it's an impossible situation, and I'm merely trying to weigh the outcomes and choose the one least likely to hurt as much.