Thread: The hard part
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 09:26 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Layla2222

Thanks for responding everyone (and sorry I'm slow to get back!)
I read these posts earlier, and I have kind of been "processing" everything that was said here over the last few days...the support has meant a lot & the advice has really sunk-in....

dolce7dolore: Thank you for sharing your experience...and especially the part about "life falling apart anyways."--That is a good point. I wouldn't be here asking this question if I wasn't in distress as it is. (And yes I chose the thesis topic. This school teaches humanistic psychology, and our theses are typically qualitative & heuristic--seeking to understand something more in-depth through examining personal experiences as well as the experiences of others).

Givelove- Thank you for sharing your story too--along with inspiration, encouragement and clarity. I am honored that you remember my story...and believe in me. That means a lot.

Sienna--Thank you for sharing & reminding me ups/downs are normal...and the 'hard part' isn't permanent.

Grewupinabarn: Also, thank you for sharing. I loved what you said about, "most people would never agree with this statement..." THAT really stuck with me. Also about being stronger than I know...I have to remind myself of that often, and look @ what I've been thru & how far I've come. I rarely give myself real credit for these things.

Spiritualthinker: Thank you too--another great reminder to me...many, actually.

Thank you everyone....I think I will try to be here more often.
Much love,
Steph