View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 01:08 PM
  # 378 (permalink)  
Impurrfect

I'm having a lazy off day. We have snow flurries? It was 80 degrees here, just a few days ago!

My nephew, Brandon, called me last night, thinking I was at home, and he was coming over. I was at work, but did tell him "what you guys did the other night (weed)? Don't do it again", then told him I loved him and said goodbye. They were still awake when I got home at 4, but no weed Haven't had a chance to talk to Brit, yet, because I really haven't even seen her much..I will talk to her, though.

After the really frustrating night Sunday, at work, my supervisor and I had everyone in hysterics, telling them about it last night. At least WE were also laughing. It was more a comedy of errors, but it wasn't funny Sunday night. Everyone has commented on my good attitude...little do they know it's not totally attitude..it's also codie recovery

I'm still doing pretty good with the not smoking. I'm eating more than I'd like, but that's okay..not nearly as much as when I tried to do it cold turkey. The patches really do help. So does having been ready to quit. I REALLY notice the smoke in the house, though...yuk.

I've got all 3 cats sprawled out on my bed. They've been nice enough to leave me a little room for myself.

Hugs and prayers!

Amy