Old 04-07-2009, 11:25 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
lettec

Ok, I just need to vent a bit here.

So I talked to my dad today. He said he now wants to move back to Milwaukee, WI. He said my aunt was right he wouldn't make it here for one month because me and my boyfriend are set in our ways. Um since when is telling someone not to drink in their household a horrible thing?! He also said if I can't accept him for who he is, he should go back and he has friends at least back home.

He also said he is tired of me treating him like a kid (no drinking) and he doesn't want to live by someone elses rules.

Then he got mad cause he spent all of this money to come here and he couldve stayed in Milw spending the same amount.

Well, Hello father.. if you didn't drink like a drunk in my house you wouldn't be in this situation.

Then he said he's worse off here by me because he can't act like an old 57 year old man! - (Um a 57 year old man would be working and have a home of their own).

Then he said hes worse off here because he didnt have a cell phone or directions any where.

Is he kidding me?! Shouldn't a 57 year old man be able to find his own directions? And find a walmart or meiejer and hook up a cell?! What he wanted me to continue to do all for him?!

He's acting like a 18 year old that lives in their parents house still but hes 57