Old 04-06-2009, 05:52 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
lettec

Ok everyone, here is the update..

Friday, I didn't make it home on time for the meeting (I live about an hour and half away from work). Friday commute was bad!

Of course he was drunk. Saturday morning came and he came up stairs, still drunk from the night before. I found an apartment for rent. I told him to shower and sober up because you are getting this place and he is no longer welcomed in my home for disrespecting it. We grabbed an application for the apartment. And at that time I told him since he didnt have the apartment yet he would need to stay at a hotel and not our house. In the mean time he kept asking for me stop buy him a bottle, of course I kept saying no. I was hungry so I needed to eat, he ate to. The hardest part to watching him eat was his shaking non stop, his head was shaking and hands so bad. I started to get so disgusted and started to complain on his drinking and the familes drinkin, etc. he kind of stopped eating and said he lost his appetite. You know what, I didn't care.

So, I give him some of his money and I go get him a hotel a few miles down the road from my house.

Later in the night my boyfriend thought it would be a good idea to order him a pizza just so he can eat.. The delivery person called to make sure they were at the right place because the person was drunk. We say yes..

On Sunday in the morning I get a call from him.. He's in the hospital, he tried to say he got into a fight at the hotel and they took him to the hospital. Didn't make sense.. Me and my boyfriend go to the hotel to figure out what really happened. Come to find out her was so drunk and he was talking crap to everyone and walking down all the halls starting stuff so they called the cops.

Anyways, I spoke to the nurse at the hospital and said his BAC was 0.44!! And they wont possibly release him until today..

So, what I'm going to do is give him majority of his money and give him the choice what he wants to do with it.