View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 06:44 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Bamboozle
I got nothin'

Originally Posted by Alera View Post
The rules here at SR are pretty cut and dry. Don't flame. Don't bash other's beliefs. MG and I have posted several warnings in other threads in the last week and a half posting the rules.

You are right, I am busy outside of SR. When I see a thread that has derailed into over a page of posts that bash the beliefs of religious folk (and again that goes against the description of the board and rules of the forum) I do not have time to PM every single person who broke the rules. Did you read why I didn't PM every single person that posted an anti-12 Step post?

I have posted the boundaries, both through the rules and the Secular Connections description. It is not up for debate whether it goes against what you perceive as the majority. What is important is that the owners, admin and moderators feel that these posts are at odds with the SR rules and philosophy.

I guess what I am asking here was if my original post in that particular thread was in any way a violation of the rules of SR. I need to know.