View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 06:49 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
ldani

when i started taking my suboxone i weighed probably 150lbs and for my body type i was fine with that, the longer i was on it the more i weighed i am currently at 205lbs and realized i was replacing food for my drug of choose even with the suboxone i was using food to fill this void in me i didn't even realize i as doing it till someone in my family pointed out that i had really been putting on weight. when i quit using i detatched myself from all the people i use to talk to and stayed in my house watched tv ate food read my na book and ate more food, lol. now i have been watching my cals and getting more excersize and just always moving. i hated how i felt i was always tired and i couldn't play with my 4year old son it started making me very angry at the world and also depressed. so when i started doing more stuff at first i was winded and tired easily but now i am a couple weeks into it and i feel so much better and i have already lost weight. i have experienced recovery weight before this time but never in the way i did this time but then again everything about "this time" is diffrent.

thanks for letting me share family.
Dani :ghug