View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 10:45 AM
  # 344 (permalink)  
Impurrfect

((HG)) - here's to your advisor

Well, from the awesome sharing day with Brit the other day, it ended up with her, Brandon and Brooke (Brit's best friend) smoking weed in Brit's room last night I posted about it on the friends/family forum. I knew it was coming, since both Brit and Brandon had been talking about smoking it and Brandon had told me he wanted some weed. I just told them they were being stupid, since I could smell it, so could anyone else.

I got a lot of feedback, and as expected, several people think I was too soft. I'm okay with this. I did what I was comfortable with. Having Brit taken away by DFACS is NOT an option I'm comfortable with, nor is starting WWIII with my stepsister because her son was also doing it. This isn't my house, so I can't pull the "my house, my rules" thing.

I know it won't happen again. Just the threat of telling dad will scare Brit to death, and Brandon is going in the Air Force, so his partying days are limited.

Other than that, all is well. They came and changed our cable/internet service this morning, so I HAD no internet. I took advantage of it and did one of my school books. Made a 95, only because I typed in the wrong answer At least it's got me motivated again, and I'll soon be like DeVon and buried in school books!

Hugs and prayers!

Amy