View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 03:37 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
GailJ

I'm not sure I could handle EMDR my recall came out on it's own. Makes your emotions so all over the place. Anger, sadness, regret, greiving for yourself, want for justice. Want to attack. Cycles upon cycles upon cycles.
Are they giving you any ativan's(lorazepam) or seroqquel to help you cope with these feircely intense emotions.
I feel for you Scott, Mine startes a 3yrs old. Memories burried so deep untill I hit 30 or so . And people say you can't remember being 3. I definetly think people like us are different this way. We still carry that person within us. That is what the inner child is.
Be really kind to yourself the next couple days. Take all the rest you need.
You can PM me if you want I'll be around till the 4th trying to pull my current crap together, then I get to handle working again from 9 till 7 Easter time. I work at at a major worldwide poultry producing plant. We should be at around 20,000 turkeys a day right now. No wonder work is pissed I'm off, they miss me when I'm gone.
Where are you in Texas, I lived in Panama City Fla for a year. Close to the pan handle at all just curious.