View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 03:59 AM
  # 285 (permalink)  
Impurrfect

((((Sher))))

I can imagine the ordeal in the courtroom was extremely difficult, but I'm glad you had support, the order has been granted, and I think you did an awesome job in handling it and taking care of you.

I am going to have to re-train my mind, when it comes to this balance thing and work/play. The manager who does our schedule at work, said that since we have so many people working weekends, she was going to alternate giving weekend nights off to those who want them. I instantly said "no thanks", thinking I can't afford it. Fortunately, something kicked in (exhaustion?) and I told her I would like a Friday off, occasionally, and I know she will give it to me, as she is my buddy and I have a ton of seniority.

I will be seeing my little niece and nephew on Tue. They are 8 and 4. My other nephew is coming up from FL (he's 19, I think?) so it will be fun. Nothing like spending time with kids who adore you, (and vice versa) remember what's REALLY important in my life, and it's not working all the time.

Hugs and prayers!

Amy