View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 04:29 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
CoF1984

Time for a post...

Well, I haven't been around here as much as I'd like to lately and been posting on threads and whatnot when I have a chance and feel like I may be of some help. So, I just thought I'd do a little thread and say hi and that I'm thankful.

I'm very lucky over the past couple of weeks to be working for my "grandsponsor" while the weather has been decent to do some outside work. So, because of this, haven't been around as much as I'd like. But, I'm thankful to be doing all this work and being able to help someone out. It's been keeping me busy and away from the bottle and helping me to make enough money to keep up with bills and what not. And for that I am appreciative and thankful beyond belief. Have also been getting with my Sponsor and Grandsponsor and we've been doing "jam sessions" type deal on Friday nights which is also a good way to keep busy and entertained without drinking. So once again am thankful for that. And am happy and thankful to be working on my day 52 today. I also cannot even begin to say how thankful I am for this site and all the wonderful people I've met on here that have been around from my start here. As well as being thankful for all the newcomers.

This site is a great site for support, information and new friends and "family" in sobriety. So a big thank you to SR! And thanks for letting me share.

Wes