View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 08:15 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
nocoincidence56

Oh yes! There has been a lot of division among people over God, it can be a raw nerve for quite a lot of people.... That's why the God of your understanding is so vitally important... Unlike numbers, the conceptualization of God is just that, a concept, very personal and deeply rooted. To try and understand God would border on control, in which case, who's playing God? If I try to play God, I will be unable to have God in my life. There is only room for the God of my understanding and, thankfully, it's not me.... Every time I tried to play God I ended up in awful shape... Let Go, give up the need to control, have some faith in something beyond yourself, by doing so a whole new world will begin to unfold as time goes by. Remember though, it's your idea of God, no others. Have no preconceived idea or established model, it limits and/or defeats open-mindedness to any/all possibilities. Could be, by wholeheartedly (honestly) deciding to let go of the way I used to "run" my own life and accept my inability to manage it, the door begins to open, at last, to becoming a "whole" person. I begin to transcend the opposites in my life and see them for what they are and my capability of being one or the other or all of them. I had to let go to finally be whole. There is more to me than the physical, there is more to me than the mental, there is more to me than the spiritual. I am the sum of them all........ Should I choose to be only one or two it comes at a cost: me becoming God again! I know what happens then....:ghug3