View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 11:42 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
BeachAngel

Good for you! If I may...how about starting a business? What are you good at? What do you love to do? I was in the corporate world once, waiting for an answer. Keep in mind...you can do whatever it is you want to do. The only thing you can't do is use. You can do anything else. Truly anything! Let your mind go....

Step 1: Write down everything you want in life. Go as far as you want...write it down and it can be yours. That is asking, whether it be through prayer, affirmation, spell, whatever your beliefs may be.

Step 2: Believe that it will happen. It is important that your truly BELIEVE! Start making plans, it is on its way. If you want to travel the world, read everything you can about world travels and book time in your calender. If you want to speak French, start right now, this minute. Read everything you can about the French language. Start making plans to speak with other Frenchies immediately. If you want a great body, plan one. Seek out what others with great bodies are doing. Eating well? Dieting? Planning photo shoots? Do it!

Step 3: Accept. This is the hardest part, at least for me. Change your vibe from a disbeliever into a believer. Tune yourself into the channel of belief. CONSTANTLY THINK ABOUT THE THINGS YOU DO WANT AND REFUSE TO THINK ABOUT THE THINGS YOU DON'T WANT. Worry is a useless emotion. It brings nothing but what you don't want.

I have faith in you. You helped me once if you recall. Please remember you can do anything you want.

Warmly,

Beach Angel