View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 07:35 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
gneiss
Never settle.

Fubar I really liked your story. I have a drug buddy who owes me a significant chunk of change but I've kind of written it off. Everyone has told me I'll never be paid back. That may be true, I don't know. He's contacted me a couple times and offered to pay me what he had at the moment but it was really more trouble than it was worth. He's trying to clean up and get back on track and I think he genuinely wants to pay me back, but he is as broke as me at the moment. He really did surprise me though, I never expected him to even attempt to pay me back. I kind of keep faith in him though, I feel like if he can come back far enough to even attempt to pay me back, considering how far gone he was, there's hope for me. I don't know why but hope seems to be a really big theme in my life right now. I look for any little thing that gives me hope that I can get better.

Katie, Yup. These girls are amazing. One of them is married to a youth pastor and he used to do drugs and be kind of wild so I wasn't real worried about her. The other two surprised me, they reacted ten times better than I thought they would.