Old 03-27-2009, 06:19 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Katie09

Originally Posted by liveweyerd View Post
I dream very vividly....often it keeps me from being rested and refreshed from sleep.
Sometimes my mind is just processing the garbage of the too much input...other times it
reflects subconscious needs, fears, observations etc.

Twenty years ago I experimented with my dreaming and by focusing and fantasizing on what I wished to dream about...I would then pick that up and dream about it.

These days I am better off if I calm and clear my mind prior to sleep.
Oh gosh, this reminds me of something. Do you know anything about astral projection? I had the most interesting thing happen...my ex mother in law wrote me a letter. In it she said I visited her on the astral plane. I was in her house and looked for a jacket (a blue jacket). She told me this meant I was seeking protection on the astral plane. At the time, I was having a major issue with a coworker. At any rate, she quoted this whole thing almost verbatim. She also told me I was protected. There is no way she could have known about this. The timing was right when this whole thing was happening. I thought it was interesting Oh, and she is psychic and has done astral projection as well. Ok, a little OT, but sort of does fit in with the whole sleeping realm.