View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 04:38 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
GailJ

just as I was answering your questions teach, the computer locked up and crashed. Just got it back up and running today. Did manage to get son 23 in Oct. Into the psch ward at our regional health center. Has been there since the 10th I think. I have not been drinking and trying hard to stay focused. Did get evicted from the apartment had to involve police and neighbours took a fit.:wtf2 nothing to do with them.....

I found an old rental house. Rough shape but location and price is right. I had to take time off work again. Stress of it was is too much and physical sympoms of the PTSD knocked me out again. Went to emergency Monday to get note for work. Still on effexors 150's and docs uped me to three 25mg seroquels a day. Zonks me right out and sleeping, sleeping, sleeping. Bodies way of trying to heal I guess.

Seeing son in that condition did have huge triggers for me I thought I had worked through those ones years ago. Am OK but now job is in serious jeapordy and have to fall on Union and Mental Health services to help myself.
Have been in contact with sons head nurse at psych ward who has given me some excellent advice to use in my own defense and area's for finding help.

Unpacking and moving furniture around. Latest ex helped last night to get the heavy stuff in but dumped all in living room.