View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 09:59 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
kittycat1164

Wonderful outcome...thank you all!!!

I feel great, and I wanted to thank you all. My STBXAH and I split in August and I was scared stoooopid. I have two teen girls, but things have worked out beautifully. I did get a second job and they're working with me with my hours so that I'm not over worked. They're wonderful people and I don't feel like it's work at all I have so much fun. I'm filing chapter 13 with my X and that will help alot. I don't miss the drama and I LOVE the fact that my kids have friends over whenever they want and can just be comfortable in their own home. I am happy and don't ever get that knot in my stomach --- I just feel so wonderful. I spend more quality time with my kids and everyone is relaxed and happy. They've picked up more responsibnilty around the house to help me since they know that I'm working for them, they do laundry and dishes and keep the place picked up so that when I come home after my second job the place is nice. Lord, I feel so blessed. Hang in there all, life can be good, don't give up and know in your heart you ARE worth it!!!!!! :ghug